Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Color Wheel Stencil 2

This project was the same as the other color wheel stencil project, but we had to make 2 of them. I liked this project the first time, but I got the hang of it, and didn't feel the need to do the project twice. For my second color wheel stencil project, the theme was flowers. Basically, I put pictures of flowers onto my canvas, and then I used a heart stencil to cut them into a heart shape. Then I used the photo filter to color them each a different color of the rainbow. Some of the flowers were already colors of the rainbow, so I just made them a little more noticeable. We had to use a gradient as a background, so I made the gradient a light gray, because it is like in the spring when the light is just starting to become bright, and everything is blossoming and growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment