Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Visual Puns - "Deviled Egg"

This was another Visual Pun. For this one, I did "Deviled Egg". I got an image of a white egg, and then I got a devil's horns and tail. Then I drew arms and legs and a face on the egg with the pencil/paint brush tool. Then I got a pitchfork and put it in his hand. This image was really cool with the colors I used, but we had to use a filter on it, and we couldn't use one filter more than once. So I had to use a filter that made the picture black and white. I don't really like the effect I had to use, but it still looks kind of cool because you can adjust the effect and adjust how much of the egg is shaded. I chose to make only half of it shaded, so you could still see the face and the other details of the egg, but I was still following the directions by using one of the effects required. This wasn't one of my best projects, and it also wasn't one of my favorite assignments, but I still enjoyed looking at Visual Puns more closely.

No comments:

Post a Comment